Why this blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The daily bodycare product used in babymoon

Hello girls, today I would like to share a bit about the products that I have used for body care during my babymoon. I have generally used these products throughout my pregnancy.

I have tried to use body care products which are much suitable for dry skin. The reason is to avoid stretch marks as much as possible, as loss of moisture can make it worse. The creamy body washes of “The Body shop” are my favorites.
The “Cocoa butter” or the “Shea shower cream: body washes I like very much for the soft feeling it gives after taking a shower. I have used these throughout my pregnancy.




                                               
After taking a shower I always use a massage oil from Forest Essentials which contains “Madurai Jasmine and Mogra”. It smells heavenly, but if you are sensitive to the smell, you can use any other odorless massage oil. During my first trimester, I was not able to use many products from Forest Essentials as I was too sensitive to any kind of smell.

Using an after shower massage oil or bodymilk helps retain moisture for a long time. I generally pour some more water on myself after applying oil on my skin and then gently pat dry with a dry and clean towel.

Try it and let me know your experience.




Body Shops “Satsuma” or “Strawberry” body polishes: I have used these on a weekly basis. The smell of these gives me a very happy feeling.

                              



I also kept a Moringa Body butter of “The Body shop” with me which I used frequently on those parts of my body which are prone to get stretch marks (give eg. Belly, hips, thighs). It’s a very hydrating product and generally recommended for dry skin. During my babymoon I didn’t want to carry too many things, so I used this one cream in generous amounts.



By the way, later I will write a separate post on all the products that I have used during my pregnancy for avoiding stretch marks. Hopefully it will help you.

Take care and stay happy and healthy.






No comments:

Post a Comment